Cambodian Creations is looking for one more sales staff. We require someone who is able to work a full day on Sunday (10am-4pm) and Monday (9:30am-5:30pm) and has confidence in speaking English with customers.
Check the TOR below for more information about this position.
To apply, please send a CV to email@example.com. Please DO NOT send any certificates or diplomas or any other attachments.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
Cambodia Creations is a shop selling fair trade products from social enterprises and NGOs working with marginalized communities near Phnom Penh.
Store Sales Clerk
I. Work practices
- Respect and abide by Cambodian Creations policies and procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of matters relating to CC
- Work effectively in a team and independently
- Greet customers as they enter the store
- Explain about the mission, values and philosophy of Cambodian Creations
- Understand and explain the background of all consignees to customers
- Prepare sale receipts for customers
- Prepare daily cash count at opening and closing
- Purchase materials at local markets and shops as required for shop operations
IV. Stock management
- Maintain Cambodia Knits, Khmer Creations and other consignment stock
- Prepare monthly stock reports using stock control system
- Inform Managing Director and consignees of low stock
- Keep shop area clean and neat
- Receive new stock when it is delivered the shop
- Enter new stock into the POS
- Complete other tasks assigned related to shop operations