No products in the cart.
- Contest runs from 4:00 p.m. ICT on Friday, May 10, until 11:59 a.m. ICT, on Thursday, May 16. The winning participant will be chosen and notified by Cambodia Knits on May 18 at the
- Entries submitted after 11:59 a.m. ICT on Thursday, May 16 are ineligible, null, and void. Cambodia Knits is not responsible for any entries that are not received for any reason by the close of the contest.
- To submit a name, comment on the contest post with your suggestion.
- The participant picked by a random draw wins, so long as the participant satisfies the contest eligibility requirements and complies with these contest rules.
- You can submit as many names as you want — just remember to put each name in a separate post.
- To be eligible to participate in the contest, a participant must both like and follow Cambodia Knits’s page on Facebook; must be at least 18 years old. Cambodia Knits employees and directors are not eligible to win. The winning participant may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility to receive the prize.
- Participants are prohibited from submitting any name or other content that is offensive, vulgar, defamatory, violates the intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other rights of any third party, violates any law, or is contrary to Cambodia Knits’s mission. Cambodia Knits has sole discretion to determine whether any post violates these contest rules and may immediately remove any such post and disqualify the participant who posted it.
- As an irrevocable condition of entering this contest, you are conclusively deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules.
- Cambodia Knits will instruct the participant who posted the comment to email email@example.com to arrange receipt of the prize. If that participant does not email Cambodia Knits within 48 hours after Cambodia Knits contacts the participant, that participant forfeits the prize, and the prize will be offered to the next place participant.
- The winning participant will receive a Moose product. The winning participant is solely responsible for any taxes or fees related to the prize. Neither Cambodia Knits nor its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, or assigns will be liable for any warranty, costs, damage, injury, or other claims incurred as a result of the use of the prize.
- By participating in the contest, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Facebook from and against any claims, known or unknown, in connection with this contest.
- You acknowledge and agree that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- All text, photos, drawings, and other content (“Materials”) submitted by you shall become the sole and exclusive property of Cambodia Knits, and Cambodia Knits shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to you or others any Materials. Cambodia Knits may use, reproduce, and distribute Materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created — throughout the world and for any purpose — without compensation to you of any kind. By submitting Materials, you represent and warrant that the Materials do not infringe the intellectual property rights, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other rights of any third party, and you have the right to transfer the Materials to Cambodia Knits.
- You acknowledge and agree that Materials you submit will be available for viewing and commenting on by the public. You acknowledge that comments you disagree with or are unhappy about may become associated with Materials you submit. By submitting Materials, you waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to the Materials.
- You agree to hold Cambodia Knits and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against—and hereby waive any right to pursue — any claims of any nature arising in connection with Cambodia Knits’s use of the Materials.
- Your participation in the contest is conclusively deemed to be permission for Cambodia Knits to use your name if you win the contest, to publicize the contest and otherwise, as determined by Cambodia Knits, unless prohibited by law. Cambodia Knits may also require the winning participant to execute a publicity release.
- This contest is null and void where prohibited. No purchase or consideration of any kind is necessary to participate.
- Cambodia Knits reserves the right to change these rules or discontinue the contest at any time in its sole discretion.